Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A New Wind Is Blowing

For those who are following my blogging adventures across the Internet, I imagine that you sense a new wind is blowing in my life. One is!

The winds of change are playing a symphony over my life in ways beyond my wildest imagination.

Yes, I think an opera could indeed be written to the events brewing in my little world. For I hear music, never before heard. Melodies that resonate with powerful emotions, so powerful in fact that they are about to blow away the standard quo that has defined my present existence.

I dream of tasting the world again, partaking of the theatre, ballet and concerts. But more than just an observer or spectator, like I once was. No, this time I want to make my small contribution to the arts in whatever way the spirit leads. Wherever I travel I want to get concert tickets.

No comments: