Thursday, July 26, 2007

There is little else that I find more frustrating than dealing with computer tech issues. When the operating system slows to a snail's pace, the frustration mounts!

Of course when you add a new operating system to your computer and don't know 100% what you are getting into in the first place ... be prepared for the worst.

My advice is ... get professional help!! It took days to straighten out the mess and the computer is still not working acceptable. The best remedy would be to invest in a new computer.

How will I ever be able to get my audiobooks projects off the ground working with this slow machine?

At every twist and turn I encounter obstacles, yet I press on, realizing that when we are on mission with God the obstacles often increase to try to discourage us.

But by the Grace of God, the Agape Cove Living Series will one day be available in bookstores around the world.

No comments: