Sunday, September 23, 2007

Clay Nelson Life Balance






Awesome! If I were asked to describe the Clay Nelson Life Balance tape series, I would have to say, "AWESOME"

While attending to a long list of chores one afternoon, a mysterious tap appeared at my front door. The delivery man presented me a small package.

Scratching my head, I couldn't remember ordering anything.

Ripping open the package, I discovered an acrylic CD box. I quickly read through the information and couldn't wait to get started but there was still one big burning question on my mind... who sent this to me and why?

Being the sleuth that I am, I dialed the telephone number on the card and posed my question. One question led to another and consequently to a second phone call.

Bingo I had my answer! I had signed up to write a review on this product. I had simply forgotten.

Cool!

To begin with this is not a series that you want to listen to just once! I would suggest listening to it once or twice and then go back a third time with pen and paper as a student. The information is valuable and could quite possibly influence the direction of the rest of your life.

To me the amazing thing was the serendipitious timing when this powerhouse showed up in my life. It was indeed a divine appointment with a message that I truly needed to hear as I was in the midst of making some major life decisions.

I'm going to pop it into my CD player in my car, so as I scuttle around town running errands I can listen more to the positive and empowering words that reinforce what the Holy Spirit has been telling me in the innermost spaces of my soul.

We do have a say in how our lives turn out and we can use fear as a life-transforming tool, rather than as a pothole on the road to living our best possible life. So without further ado, I present the best life coach series!

No comments: