Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm very excited! After all this time, I've come up with a doable idea on how I can incorporate the original Agape Cove Living concept into a book project with universal appeal. I really think I'm on to something. If it goes as I believe it will.... it will be HUGE!

I've always thought that you could have a brilliant idea... but the context just didn't work.

Well, with the help of God... this context WILL work in extraordinary ways.

I truly believe that we are all here for some magnificent divine purpose and our job is to figure out what that purpose is and to seek the almighty in manifesting it. But you know, I've met up with my share of red herrings along the way. Actually, too many red herrings. We just have to pray that the red herrings don't throw us off course too far and that in the overall plan they contribute something of value to the process.

Please won't you pray for me and for this new project that it will be of and for God's glory!

Thank You! Thanks for reading!

Phentermine

No comments: