Saturday, June 13, 2009

I need to be careful about what I write. Here is what I have discovered... things come true!!

You know the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for!"

As a writer, I've discovered that some of the things I write about end up materializing in my own life!

Therefore, I believe it is essential to only write about the things that I want, to think only on the things that I want and to avoid anything that is not my desire.

As a Christ follower, i DO BELIEVE THAT Jesus will indeed supply us with the desires of our heart. While this idea is full of complex philosophical contradictions, some that may or may not be considered "theological", depending on who you are talking with and how this statement is presented.

A quick summary--- I believe that the true and authentic desires of our heart comes from the very best possible version of ourselves- or better put- GOD LIVING IN US!
So then it makes perfect sense that God would want to give us the desires of our heart, because we are actually wanting what HE created us to want.

With this understanding, I can look back over my life and see that this has indeed been a principle that has shaped the course and direction of my existence.

Knowing this I can move forward confidently in the pursuit of all my dreams for tomorrow.

moving companies Los Angeles

No comments: