Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Venetian

While the city of lost wages often gets a bad rap from moralistic do-gooders who are out to save the world, it might be beneficial to stop and check out the benefits that gaming has delivered to the state of Nevada.

In Florida, perhaps gaming will become a far greater reality. Rather than look at the seedy side of it, I choose to look at the positive benefits derived in bolstering our state's economic engine.

Perhaps I am naive, for I recognize that I often tend to look at life through rosy tinted shades.

No, I'm not a gambler. My jaunts to Vegas were strictly for educational conferences and not the slot machines. But I don't hold any prejudice against others who choose gambling as their choice of entertainment. Live and let live!

If Vegas is on your agenda, I hear the ...Venetian hotel is a swell place to stay.

No comments: