Sunday, August 10, 2008


Agape Cove wouldn't be the sweet sanctuary it is without man's (or woman's) best friends.

It has been said that,"Diamonds are a women's best friend."

But in this case, I'd say Diamond and Ruby and Sapphire ... are positively the lady of Agape Cove's best friends!

Three beautiful golden retrievers who frolic in the warm salty waters and lounge on the manicured greens when they are not romping through the West Indies style villa fill this waterfront retreat with a great abundance of joy de vivre.

The latest discovery is a website and online community designed just for lovers of pets! Now how cool is that?

Why don't you check it out. I'm going to. I'm looking for other triplets and for hilarious stories of Marley-like antics to tickle my funny bone.

But I'm also looking for some practical advice, too.

No comments: