Saturday, March 07, 2009

In my heart of hearts,I've always believed that a true love would love you regardless of whether you were svelte or not, and that the inner person that dwells within was far more important than the more superficial outer being.

Within varying degrees, we can all look pretty good. Take a gift box, wrap it up in beautiful papers and bows and with just the right craftsmanship, the box can look pretty enticing.

But isn't the substance within that box (or that person) what is really important? Should it matter whether we are svelte or not?

For me, I prefer to be chosen for the qualities that make me, ME ... and certainly not because I look good, or because I wear a certain size or because I feed some man's ego.

On the other hand, I do want to look good, feel good and dare I say, (LOVE GOOD,
TOO!) So therefore inlight of this, I welcome the opportunity to review the merits of the diet pill.

No comments: