Saturday, March 07, 2009

"Kathi, your life plays out like a movie..."

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard this through the years I'd be sitting pretty :)

Of course, I'm not too sure what sort of movie it would be. But one thing I do know, it would be a movie illuminated with the grace of GOD!

My life has often not been easy or picture perfect. I've made choices that were not altogether good ones. But despite all this, God has never left me or abandoned me. He's picked me up, brushed me off and embraced me despite all my brokeness and filled me with the desire to keep trying and little-by-little I get a little closer to becoming the person HE created me to be.

Perhaps everyone's life is a bit like a movie- co-written by a heavenly script that gently allows us the opportunity to make a few mistakes here and there. Sometimes it is the mistakes that makes the story so compelling.

home theater chairs

No comments: