Thursday, June 07, 2012

My Muse Is My Lord

It seems like an eternity since I first started this blog. Today I googled this blog, anxious to relocate it and read some of my early posts. So much has happened since those first posts and now and through it all God has been with me, albeit sometimes I have moved further away than I once was. Those early posts were written during such a special season of my life, a season where God's presence was the most profound in my entire life. It was a season that wrapped me in a divine embrace and kept me focused on the one thing that really mattered: my relationship with God. So much has happened, too which I owe God the Glory! I hope that one day in the not too distant future that God will once again pour messages through my fingers and allow me to share these beautiful messages on this blog or in any way that he so desires. My muse is my Lord! When the beautiful and brilliant strings of messages come forth, they are really not from me, but for some mysterious reason, I have been chosen as a channel of sorts, spilling forth something that seems important. Why did God choose me? Why did God stop choosing me? Will God choose me again?

No comments: