Friday, December 02, 2005

Blogging For Jesus

Blogging seems to be turning into a full time occupation for me these days! Go figure!
It is a blessing to have a place to deposit treasures from my heart in hopes that somewhere, someplace ~ something I have been led to post might touch someone else's life in a positive way.

The reason I have not posted as much in recent days on Agape Cove Living is because I now have 11 different blogs! So please check some of them out and let me know what you think!

You can connect to any of my blogs by clicking on my profile in the small light green box to the right. When you click on the profile it will open a new page that provides a directory type list of all the blogs I'm writing.

Today I started a new blog for brides and grooms to encourage them to invite God to their wedding. It is titled How To Plan & Create A Beautiful Wedding Reception Celebration.

Team Agape Cove is one of the blogs I have spent a good bit of time on lately. It is a blog I'm creating for all my new friends in Team Agape Cove and hopefully will be full of inspiration and resources to help us to soar to exciting new places in 2006.Such fun!!

I love blogging. Hopefully someone one day will read them and find an answer to a question or at least some food for thought. :) Agape! Kathi Dameron

No comments: