Saturday, December 03, 2005

Optimizing Magnificence

How can we optimize the magnificence within our beings? If the Holy Spirit is living within us... how should we optimize HIS presence for the highest good? That was a question I pondered as I read, studied, and meditated on Day 3 of the Miracle Master Mind Request, a 31 Day Adventure from Mary Robinson Reynolds. If you would like to know more about this unique adventure into
Miracle Mastermind Requests you can find a link, insights, and other thoughts on my Team Agape Cove blog.

Basically, here is my interpretation of today's lesson:

By using Jesus' secret formula, we too can optimize magnificence within our beings for the highest good.
1. Jesus always gave thanks first.
2. Jesus accepted and expected the highest good.

An easy formula for us could be something like this:
1. Lord, I give thanks for ____________________________________________
2. Lord, I request that ______________________________________________
Then lift your thanks and request upward by boldly accepting and expecting the highest good,
always recognizing that the highest good is God's will and not necessarily our will.

I encourage you to check out Mary's Miracle Mastermind Requests and ask the Lord to optimize the Holy Spirit within you for the highest good. Agape! Kathi

copyright (c) Kathi Dameron December 3, 2005

No comments: