Saturday, January 07, 2006

What's Baking for Saturday, January 7, 2006 ?

Saturday, January 7, 2006

Here is an index of my postings for today (updated throughout the day, if applicable.) With over 22 different blogs, I thought it might be helpful to have a central place to list new postings from my other blogs.

1. My first posting today was inspired by an e-mail I received from my friend, Lorie.
I've titled it Life 101 ~ Lessons From The Kitchen and it is posted on my Camp Agape Cove
Blog. Here is a link to the posting.
http://campagapecove.blogspot.com/2006/01/life-101-lessons-from-kitchen.html

2. While still considering the theme of patience, this gem of wisdom from Mother Teresa jumped off the page and right into my heart this morning. From an absolutely wonderful little book, Everything Starts From Prayer ~ Mother Teresa's Meditations On Spiritual Life For People Of All Faiths comes this quote:

"We impatiently await God's paradise,
but we have it in our hands the power
to be in paradise right here and now.
Being happy with God means this:
to love as he loves,
to help as he helps,
to give as he gives,
to serve as he serves."

Agape! Kathi

No comments: