Saturday, January 13, 2007

Catching Up

So much has happened in my life since I started the Agape Cove Living Blog in November of 2005.

To date I have created over fifty different blogs. What started as a passionate obsession in late 2005, has grown into so much more.

I hope to share some of that with you, dear readers in perhaps future posts. And of course, bits and pieces of the last 14 months can be read on my collage of blogs. They perhaps don't tell the whole story, but they do reflect on part of my journey towards finding creative authenticity.

These days you will find a growing collection of posts with links to various sites.
These postings are paid assignments for different products and services. I enjoy the opportunity to create unique posts for the assignment. However just because I post for these products, doesn't imply that I am endorsing them. My job is to write a posting. As always I recommend that people perform their due diligence. Do the research and don't be sold a bill of goods by snazzy copy.

Such is the case with Weight Loss. This is one resource on the market that is available for people struggling with weighty diet issues. It is worth investigating for yourself to see if these products could provide a healthy and viable solution for you or a loved one.

No comments: