Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yacht Charters

I don't know if I ever shared this on this blog before, but at this moment another example of how life is filled with so many interesting twists of serendipity dawns on me.

The name Agape Cove actually was birthed in my heart two years ago. Agape Cove is the name of a partially completed manuscript that I wrote exactly two years ago when I made the decision to write full time.

About two weeks ago I revisited my manuscript and really loved it! Sure it needs lots of rewriting, as all good writing does, but the idea struck me as one that might really work. Of course I'm probably rather biased, but I can actually picture Agape Cove as a great motion picture some day.

Anyway the point is that Agape Cove is an imaginary cove in the Florida Keys, in some rather small ways it resembled Queen's Cove on North Hutchinson Island where I lived during the 1980's when I was a young bride.

With the setting being on the waterfront, Yacht Charters played a unique role in the story and in the life of the residents and in the mysteries of Agape Cove.

No comments: