Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mapping Out An Outer Banks Vacation

Vacationing along the shore is always a favorite way to spend a holiday. When I began mapping out my adventure, I knew that I wanted carefree days where I could sleep in, visit lighthouses, stroll along the beach, catch up on my reading, and dine on fabulous regional cuisine. Having been to so many different coastal communities through the years, there was one in particular that I hadn't had the opportunity to visit in many years.

"I wonder how the Outer Banks has changed over time." I mused.

"The Outer Banks is as fabulous as ever." My friend said.

"Where did you stay?" I asked my friend as I began estimating how much my trip might cost.

"We stay at a place where we have a gorgeous view. Would you like me to get you the contact information for Outer Banks Vacation Rentals?"

No comments: