Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dreaming of Sedona

Over the years I've considered relocating out west. Arizona is one of of states I've entertained possibly moving to at some point. Several times I've gone online browsing Arizona real estate. I love the idea of living in Sedona or possibly Santa Fe, New Mexico because of the artsy climate that is so richly embedded in these two western communities.

Yet, as much as I might dream of starting a new life somewhere else, I don't know that I would ever want to leave Florida. There is something about Florida. I fell in love with Florida as a child watching Flipper, and then on my first trip to Florida I knew that I wanted to live in Florida when I grew up.

Maybe I could live in two states! Now wouldn't that be the best of all worlds! But where would I go to escape the heat?

No comments: