Sunday, May 04, 2008

Have you ever felt as though a spirit of either the Lord or the enemy has planted an odd idea on your heart? An idea so odd that it seems almost delusional?

Now I'm not talking of something bad, but rather something JUST WAY OUT of the realm of reasonable comprehension.

Painted on your heart is a vision so big that it causes you to wonder if you are a tad bit delusional? You recognize that it is not your vision... because on your own you wouldn't even begin to dream up something of this caliber, scope or sequence. And then an amazing thing happens you are pulled forward on a journey that seems to be a journey of equipping to prepare you for this odd idea.

I asked a pastor about this. He said that we didn't need to give Satan any credit and that what I was experiencing was from God.

I have yet to find out... perhaps one day, all will be made available in respect to understanding that which I call my secret delusion.

Maybe I will find out that it was not a delusion at all... but simply part of the training program of discipling.

alcohol rehab

No comments: