Sunday, January 27, 2008

On Friday I attended a Internet Seminar at the DoubleTree Hotel in Tallahassee. A new friend had invited me to the seminar and since the seminar was about something that I was in the market for, I jumped on the opportunity to learn about owning my own online store. Dejavu?

Having already done an online store opportunity, I understood what is involved in the marketing of an online business- massive amounts of time, often with very little, if any financial reward.

Yet, somehow I got temporarily caught up in all the hype and bought into the program.

But after doing my due diligence after the seminar, I came to my senses and realized that these guys were simply selling a dream, the Internet was populated with complaints about the company, its products and its tactics.

Tomorrow I'll call and cancel the "license" that I bought from them and take my refund and shop for valentines day gifts from someone else's online store.

No comments: