Sunday, September 07, 2008

The insurance issue continues to frighten me in my more honest moments. There is a fear to being 51, uninsured and barely keeping my head above water.

When the thought that something could happen to me that could require medical care, pops into my mind I CERTAINLY FEEL the pinch of stress. I wonder how it is that I could have allowed myself to make the stupid choices in my life that have delivered me to this position that I am in today.

All we can do with our past is to let it become one of our best and most relevant resources and teaching tools. We can't change the mistakes of yesterday, but we certainly don't have to perpetuate the mistakes. We can take charge. We can live a life of empowerment if and when we make the decision to do so.

So even though, insurance is not a possibility today, I can choose to eat a healthy and balanced daily diet today , and I can choose to exercise today. I can choose to build my business in a smart way that will enable me to save my money and invest in a little insurance coverage for tomorrow.

colon cleanser

No comments: