Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nothing against Sebo vacuums but the number one MOST unromantic gift to give someone is a vacuum!

If your boyfriend, lover, fiancee or husband gives you a vacuum for a birthday, valentines, anniversary or Christmas gift... run for the hills!

Of course, if you are already married, you probably should not take this advice! After all marriage is a sacred thing that should be for life, for eternity.

And guys if your girlfriend, lover, fiancee or wife gives you a tie... I offer the same advice! Ties are great gifts for dads and brothers, uncles and cousins. But on the scale of romantic they score a big ZERO!

The last gift I gave a beau, was last Christmas. I still smile whenever I think about the joy I felt in shopping for it and the delicious joy I felt when he opened my gift to him ... the set of flannel sheets and a wonderfully luxurious down comforter. Two days later I couldn't resist the urge to splurge and by a matching set with comforter for my own bed!

No comments: