Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dad Was Right

There are all types of dietary aids on the market to help people with their weight loss.

Keeping a shapely body can be a big challenge, especially when you have genetics not working in your favor. I didn't like it when my dad told me that I was going to have to watch my weight my whole life. Bless his heart, he was only trying to give me some good fatherly advice. But at the time I thought his advice stunk!

Fast forward a number of years... and I must admit dad was right. I will need to watch my weight for the rest of my life. Right now I am working on getting the scale to reverse directions and so far it has dropped fifty pounds!

I'm always interested in researching reports on products that can aid in weight loss, like the research on Metabolism Booster.

No comments: